DONORS FOR OUR PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES IMPLEMENTED
Activities implemented 2006 To date – IOGT-NTO Movement Donor of our project.
- Baseline and end line survey on alcohol situation assessment.
- Education to women with HIV/AIDS and community at large on the relationship between alcohol and HIV/AIDS
- Education to 48 primary schools pupils in Arusha City on the harms of alcohol and other drugs abuse and children rights.
- Meetings with local leaders, influential people, other NGO`s and religious leaders on how to reduce women and children violence resulted from alcohol abuse
- Meetings with producers, sellers and users of illicit brew and other local brews discussing on harm caused by illicit brew and other alcohol abuse.
- Arusha District alcohol abuse effects conference.
- Formulation of alcohol control bylaws.
- Training women groups on the effects of alcohol and other drugs abuse in relation to gender based and children violence.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the project results.
- Lobbying and advocacy on National alcohol policy in collaboration with other NGOs.
Activities implemented 2008 – TACAIDS Donor of our project.
- Home based care for HIV/AIDS patients
- Primary school Uniform support to vulnerable pupils
Health and hygiene project 2016/2017- US Embassy Donor of our project.
- Construction of 2 Pit latrines with 12 pits at Olkereyan primary school in Arusha
- Construction of rain water harvest system with 22,000lts tank at Olkereyan primary school.